Hello,

My 14060m is singing:mf_trombone:

'' I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me a chance
To prove I am the one who can walk that mile
Until the end starts ''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA4ppvp2IzY&feature=related

Again is the idea to sell all my watches and just keep one, the 14060m.

This idea is in my head again and again:wallbash: Maybe someday I'll do it

Cheers!

cesar scarambone
16/08/12, 18:06
I apreciate that idea..... hehehe.:fisch:

regards,
cesar

IgorMó
16/08/12, 22:28
Juan you need to thinking well this idea.
Maybe if you have only one watch, you can not participate in this forum, You know!
Relojistas with "S" in spanish its more than one watch.
Well.....

oneka
16/08/12, 22:37
I think it's a good idea if you´re bored of the other watches. You could sell them and keep the income about six months ... just in case you regret.

Willy Fog
18/08/12, 00:13
I apreciate that idea..... hehehe.:fisch:

regards,
cesar

You'll enjoy it ;)

Willy Fog
18/08/12, 00:16
Juan you need to thinking well this idea.
Maybe if you have only one watch, you can not participate in this forum, You know!
Relojistas with "S" in spanish its more than one watch.
Well.....

Relojista is a person, Relojistas more than one person, nothing to do with one or more watches. In this forum you no need to own any watch to participate :) but of course, if you have watches, maybe is better

Maybe I'll keep the Pam 372 too, still thinking

Willy Fog
18/08/12, 00:18
I think it's a good idea if you´re bored of the other watches. You could sell them and keep the income about six months ... just in case you regret.

I'll keep the 14060m for sure and maybe the 372. One friend told me to sell him my 14060m and buy a Deep Sea, but I think is not a good idea.

cesar scarambone
30/08/12, 20:24
Juan, As I have the sub, and also the deep sea I believe that I can give my opinion... if you will take it seriously, sell all the watches and stay with 1, maybe 2 watches, I believe that you made the right choice, submariner is the one, I believe that if I had to sell all of my watches and have only one it would be my choice. the deep sea is an awesome watch but not as a everyday watch. The sub suits with all your activitis very well......

regards,
cesar