PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Novedad 2012: David Beckham y Breitling Transocean Chronograph Untime

Jordiher
14/11/12, 09:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5uzE--U7BBk

David Beckham viaja con Breitling

Breitling ha elegido a David Beckham como la cara de su reloj cronógrafo Transocean Unitime Worldtimer. La nueva campaña establece una asociación a largo plazo entre la marca suiza y uno de los iconos más famosos del mundo.

"Siempre he sido un admirador de Breitling", dijo David Beckham. "Es una compañía que crea no sólo los relojes más alto rendimiento, sino también diseños atemporales que han inspirado a generaciones. Fue una elección natural para mí colaborar con esta fantástica marca".

Press:
David Beckham travels with Breitling

Breitling has chosen David Beckham as the face of its Transocean Chronograph Unitime worldtimer watch. The new campaign establishes a long-term partnership between the innovative and historic Swiss brand and one of the world's most celebrated icons.

Through its long-established ties with aviation, the sky has always been the limit for Breitling – as the brand has proved throughout its history by creating a number of travel watches including the famous Unitime in the 1950s and 60s.

In the spring of 2012, it took things to the next level by presenting the Transocean Chronograph Unitime. Equipped with the new Manufacture Breitling Caliber B05 featuring a patented mechanism, this worldtimer chronograph has asserted itself as the ultimate travel watch thanks to its double disk enabling permanent readings of the time in all 24 timezones, and its ultra-user-friendly crown-operated correction system.

One of the world's most successful sportsmen and style icons, Beckham stars in the Breitling advert featuring a highly evocative visual shot by renowned American photographer Anthony Mandler. On the runway of the Mojave Air & Space Port in California, the striking image shows Beckham standing in front of a private jet wearing his Transocean Chronograph Unitime.

"I've always been a long-time admirer of Breitling", said David Beckham. "As a company they create not only the highest-performance watches but also timeless designs that have inspired generations. It was a natural choice for me to partner with this fantastic brand."

RUSO
14/11/12, 09:49
poleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RUSO
14/11/12, 09:50
Estava pensando que este tio no es imagen para Breitling, hasta que analizandolo me he dado cuenta de que es su mujer la que no es imagen para Breitling, el ha tenido una carrera espectacular mas que digna de presumir de ella

19rainbow74
15/12/12, 18:56
Yo no sé, pero todos los días al leer el periódico veo el anuncio de Breitling de ese reloj y me empieza a latir el corazón a 200 BPM, pero enseguida se me cruza en la visión el tipo ese y me jode el momento. Lo siento, no puedo ser objetivo, pero no me gustan nada ni el fútbol ni los futbolistas. Eso sí, el reloj, una auténtica maravilla :clap: