PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : PloProf questions

Willy Fog
23/08/11, 10:29
Hello!

I just bought a Omega Ploprof, I will have it on my wrist on Friday :) and I'll be diving with the watch in Lanzarote (Spain) one week :)

I will have an orange rubber and mesh, and must important...TWO CLASP!

The idea of the last owner was changing the straps very easy and quick, but I think I will use one clasp just for diving and hard work, the other clasp just for occasions But maybe after one month, I will think the same way as the last owner.

Here you have my questions:

1- Is good idea to keep one clasp and use the other one or just put one clasp in each strap and enjoy?

2-Do you think the Ploprof will be a nice watch for travelling? I mean, go up and down in different places around the world :) Wither leather strap:mf_w00t1:

Usually I take one of my watches to go up and down, my last watch was the Rolex Lv, I sold it to get the Omega The thing is, the people will spot before a Rolex or Panerai than a Ploprof in leather or NATO strap, don't you think? Don't tell me to travel around with a G-shock, if I'm on a trip, this one will be for more than 1 month for sure! So I can't go with a G-shock one month.

3- Do you think the Omega Ploprof is a really hard watch to give this watch hard use?? I will not care if I have any scratch on it, I have other watches to take care of, but the Ploprof I think it's ready to suffer

Sorry if I made any mistake And thank you for your help

Regards!