Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: One or two?

Doctor Relojista Avatar de Willy Fog

Predeterminado One or two?

Hello!

Yesterday having dinner with two of my best friends here in Shanghai, I've been telling them about making my watch collection samll (that's my idea) After few wines some idea knocks my head ''toc, toc'' why you don't sell or change your Ploprof and 14060m (no cosc) for a Rolex Deep Sea (hard work watch and for my dives)? Good trio you will have with your Pam 372 (dress watch) and Jlc navy seals chrono gmt (travel watch). I'm quite big (183cm, 105kg), so 40mm looks sometimes small on my wrist. I say sometimes cause after wear my 372 (47mm) few days, if I change to my 14060

One of my friends told me

Are you crazy????

My other friend told me

You should do it...

What do you think? Should I keep this two watches or change it for the Deep Sea?

Again and again this beast (Deep Sea) is in my head.

I really like the Pam 372 and the JLC Navy Seals! The Ploprof and 14060 are amazing, but are two watches for the same purpose...diving.

Best regards

Iniciado

Predeterminado

i already gave my opinion. I would keep both of them instead of change it for de DSSD. And you know that i do have a DSSD and like it a lot! but sometimes when I take off the JLC NS or the seiko SBDX011 and use the submariner, looks like a lady watch.... you get a point! and im no as tall as you, i have 177 cm and only 80kg, but I feel the diference when I change the watches.....

regards,
    cesar

Doctor Relojista Avatar de Willy Fog

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por cesar scarambone Ver mensaje
    i already gave my opinion. I would keep both of them instead of change it for de DSSD. And you know that i do have a DSSD and like it a lot! but sometimes when I take off the JLC NS or the seiko SBDX011 and use the submariner, looks like a lady watch.... you get a point! and im no as tall as you, i have 177 cm and only 80kg, but I feel the diference when I change the watches.....

regards,
    cesar
    Dear Cesar,

I already bought the beast Thank you for your mails and help

Regards