Resultados 1 al 9 de 9

Tema: Producción anual

Doctor Relojista Avatar de Willy Fog

Predeterminado Producción anual

Hola compañeros!

Según he leído, Blancpain produce menos de 10.000 relojes al año. Cada reloj está hecho por un relojero único... Hay algunas casas, que producen 2.000 al dia

Sabéis la cantidad de relojes anuales que producen vuestras marcas favoritas?

Un saludo

Jordiher
    Visitante

Predeterminado

Joer, 2000 al día, son muchos...¿no? ¿y los venden todos? Éso supone una producción anual de 520000 relojes (éso suponiendo que no trabajen los fines de semana).

Una de mis marcas favoritas, Franc Vila, si produce una serie de 88 unidades de cada modelo, y presuponiendo que realice tres modelos diferentes cada año, éso supone una cantidad de 264 relojes/año: pues no está mál ¿no?

Jordiher
    Visitante

Predeterminado

En 2007, la producción andaba así, más o menos:

Rolex appx. 1.000.000 to 1.200.000
    Omega appx. 600.000 to 800.000
    Breitling appx. 150.000 to 200.000
    Vacheron Constantin appx. 4.500
    Glashütte Original appx. 25.000 to 35.000
    Global watch production

1998 Global watch production
    Global production of watches, movements, basic timepieces and other timekeeping products continued to grow last year. Different concurring sources reported that it reached some 1.2 billion timepieces in 1998, worth an estimated total value of over 16 billion francs. Swiss watchmakers account for more than one half of this value whereas Asian countries (Hong Kong, China and Japan) supplied the majority of timepieces.
    Estimates relating to finished watches alone report some 500 million timepieces, 80% of which come from China and Hong Kong. Japanese output increased slightly in 1998, reaching 28 million units (26.9 in 1997), up by 4.5% to 1.164 billion francs. In France, output volumes remained stable (7.5 million units) whereas the value of production rose by 5.0% to 326 million Swiss francs.

Swiss production
    Swiss production of finished watches increased in 1998. Approximately 34 million timepieces were manufactured (33 million in 1997) for a total of 8.2 billion francs (+1.7%). This increase is attributable to the quartz watch sector.
    1998 Figures (Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry)

Global production 1999
    Estimates of global production of watches, movements, basic timepieces and other timekeeping products suffered from a lack of information from certain markets.
    However, different concurring sources estimate that approximately 1.2 billion pieces were produced in 1999, worth more than 16 billion francs. Swiss watchmakers alone therefore generated more than one half of this value whereas Asian manufacturers (Hong Kong, Chin, Japan and India) supplied most of the timepieces.
    According to these same sources, roughly 500 million finished watches were reportedly produced each year, 80% of which came from China and Hong Kong. In 1999, Japanese output declined. It stood at 19.5 million units (28 million in 1998), falling in value to 991 million francs. In France, output volumes remained virtually stable (7.4 million units) but declined in value by 4.3% to 312 million Swiss francs.
    Source: Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry / 1999

Global production 2000
    The world watch industry undoubtedly enjoyed a good year in 2000.
    The favourable economic trend across most markets led to increased output. Unfortunately, the statistics are unable to provide accurate figures. It is nevertheless possible to estimate, by collating different concurring sources, that approximately 1.5 billion watches, movements, basic timepieces and other timekeeping products were produced in 2000. This output was worth between 18 and 20 million Swiss francs. Swiss watchmakers alone therefore generated more than one half of this value whereas Asian manufacturers (Hong Kong, China, Japan and India) supplied most of the timepieces.
    According to these same sources, approximately 80% of the 700 million finished watches produced in 2000 were made in China or Hong Kong. Japanese output stood at 16 million units (19.5 million in 1999), falling in value to 891 million francs.

Swiss production
    Swiss manufacturers produced approximately 31 million finished watches in 2000, some 2 million fewer than in 1999. These timepieces generated a higher turnover (+14.1%), worth 10.1 million francs.
    Source: Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry

Global watch production 2001
    The global economic climate was not particularly favourable in 2001. The economic slowdown experienced in the United States at the start of the year gradually spread to other countries throughout the globe. European markets were not spared this trend and also saw their business shrink. Already penalised by problems in its finance sector, Japan plunged into recession for the fourth time in 10 years.
    In terms of the watch industry, not every market was hit by the same trend. In the United States, consumer confidence immediately felt the impact, whereas it remained buoyant for longer in Europe. In Asia, Japan included, the forecast deterioration did not fully materialise. Thanks to its presence in the luxury sector, the watch industry was less sensitive to swings in the economy.
    Swiss production
    In 2001, 27.8 million finished watches were produced in Switzerland. This represents a decrease of 3.6 million timepieces compared with 2000. This drop in volume was accompanied by an increase in revenues of 10.517 billion francs (+3.7%).
    International background
    In Europe, 2001 was a year of consolidation which confirmed the excellent performance in 2000 and even outperformed it slightly. Asian results were less cheering. The figures available suggest a downturn, especially in Japan and Hong Kong. Less expensive watches manufactured by Asian countries stood up less well to the global economic slowdown.
    In terms of average prices, Switzerland is still far ahead and gaining ground rapidly. Between 2000 and 2001, the average price of watches exported by Switzerland rose from 312 to 367 francs. The average of other countries for which figures are available is 63 francs.

Swiss watch production 2002
    Swiss production of finished watches reached 28.3 million watches in 2002. Up by 500,000 units (+1.7%), this result put an end to an eight-year downward trend. The value realised from these products was 10.561 billion francs, i.e. +0.4% compared with 2001.

Swiss watch production 2003
    As predicted, 2003 was a mixed year for Swiss watch exports. Their value stood at 10.177 billion francs. This represents a reduction of 4.4%, i.e. 462.9 million francs less than in 2002.

Factors such as the war in Iraq, which led to a downturn in tourism, the SARS epidemic and the depressed economic climate in Europe all adversely affected Swiss watch exports. Despite these setbacks, the Swiss watch industry weathered the downturn and ended slightly below the 2000 level, after several years of strong growth.

The result for finished watches was the same as for the watch industry as a whole. Their export value fell by 4.4% compared with 2002, to a total of 9.292 billion francs. The downturn in volume abated after the first half of 2003. Nevertheless it was 8.4% less than in 2002, which represents 2.2 million fewer units. The number of exported timepieces thus totalled 24.6 million.

Global production 2003
    In line with the trend reported for Switzerland, most of the main watch exporters saw their situation deteriorate compared with 2002. Germany alone reported growth in 2003 (at 680 million francs). Exports from the United Kingdom were more or less stable (at 287 million francs), with a slightly negative trend. In France (378 million francs) and Asia (Hong Kong at 14 million francs and Japan at 128 million francs), results took a downward turn.

The average overall price of exported watches increased slightly in 2003 to 226 francs. The biggest recorded variation was in the average value of German timepieces, which fell from 138 to 102 francs. French products also experienced a significant fall to 61 francs.

Global production 2005
    By drawing on different sources, it is estimated that annual global watch production stands at 1.2 billion timepieces, worth approximately 12 billion euros. Swiss watchmakers alone therefore generated more than one half of this value whereas Asian manufacturers (Hong Kong, China, Japan and India) supplied most of the timepieces. Lagging behind, revenues from French watch and clock production were estimated at 365 million euros excluding tax, 76 million of which was accounted for by watches. The sector employs 5,000 people across 120 watch and clock companies, among them 55 component manufacturers, almost all located in Franche-Comté.

Predeterminado

2.000 al dia no son nada, comparado con la produccion de Rolex...

Experto

Predeterminado

Me sorprende la produccion de Glashutte... se supone que es artesanal, no?

Predeterminado

Yo pensaba que Glashütte rondaba los 8.000 al año

Experto Avatar de Tortuga Shelly

Predeterminado

Tenemos como estadística, que no muchos fabricantes usan, el COSC.

Rolex, andará por los 800.000 . No sé si tiene algún modelo (Cellini, p.e.) sin COSC, o si con su nombre incluye los Tudor.

¿Omega? Teniendo en cuenta que el reloj estrella de la firma Omega es el Speedy Pro, que no es cronómetro, que buena parte de la producción son cuarzos, que no son certificados por Omega a diferencia de Breitling, y relojes femeninos, que no tendrán COSC en su gran mayoría, supongo que su en número podría no estar muy alejada de la de Rolex, que certifica casi toda su producción.

Breitling certifica toda su producción, sea mecánica o cuarzo.

COSC 2008.
    number of attestations in 2008 (1,599,588, +8.6%).

Rolex (769,850 certificates), Omega (377,514), Breitling (234,021). Next come Panerai (46,446), TAG Heuer (35,429), Chopard (22,977), Mido (10,870), Ulysse Nardin (10,249), Enicar (8,861), Ebel (8,823), Corum (8,801), Chanel (8,407), Bulgari (8,067), Rado (5,807), Ball Watch (4,312), Tissot (3,767), Titoni (3,513), Movado (3,446), Carl F. Bucherer (2,262), Concord (2,224), Porsche Design (2,217), Montblanc (2,094), Hermès (2,064), Tourneau (1,485), Sinn (1,478), Bremont (1,466), Waltham (1,283) et Invicta (1,069). All other applicants obtained fewer than 1,000 certificates.

Enlace

Para tener un poco de perspectiva, los datos COSC 2006

issued 1,300,140 certificates

Rolex (710,752 certificates), Omega (257,187), Breitling (182,223). Next come Panerai (46,454), Chopard (23,462), Ulysse Nardin (10,111), Corum (8,189), TAG Heuer (7,450), Chanel (6,980), Mido (5,722), Porsche Design (3,892), Bulgari (3,698), Ebel (3,516), Montblanc (3,471), Invicta (2,717), Titoni (2,018), Zenith (1,917), Rado (1,805), Eterna (1,706), Enicar (1,672), Paul Picot (1,638), Sinn (1,596) and Christian Dior (1,100). All other applicants obtained fewer than 1,000 certificates.

Enlace

En éstos últimos años Omega, Breitling y, sobre todo TAG, han crecido en proporción más que Rolex. Será curioso ver las cifras del COSC 2009, cuando salgan, dicen que en época de crisis se va a valores más asentados, y posiblemente caiga menos el número de COSCs de Rolex que de las otras marcas. También habrá que ver qué tal le va a Omega con la politica de subir precios e introducir modelos más caros (eliminar últimos no coaxiales, extender 8500, Speedy 40 aniversario con armis de tornillos 1000 euros más caro que estándar, Ploprofs u Hour Visions) en tiempos de crisis.
    Última edición por Tortuga Shelly; 12/02/10 a las 19:56
    I couldn’t have a Breitling because I don’t own an Audi. I couldn’t have a Calvin Klein because they are pants, I couldn’t have a Gucci because I’m not a footballist’s wife, I couldn’t have a TW Steel because my wrist isn’t big enough to sport something that can be seen from space, I couldn’t have a Tissot because I’m not eight and the only thing in the world worse than a fake Rolex is a real one. Jeremy Clarkson.

χρόνια και χρόνια

Experto Avatar de Tortuga Shelly

Predeterminado

(Off Topic)

¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO, Longines!
    I couldn’t have a Breitling because I don’t own an Audi. I couldn’t have a Calvin Klein because they are pants, I couldn’t have a Gucci because I’m not a footballist’s wife, I couldn’t have a TW Steel because my wrist isn’t big enough to sport something that can be seen from space, I couldn’t have a Tissot because I’m not eight and the only thing in the world worse than a fake Rolex is a real one. Jeremy Clarkson.

χρόνια και χρόνια

Predeterminado

Muchas gracias por tus dos mensajes!!!!!!!!!!! Uno repleto de datos interesantes y el otro, HAS DADO EN EL CLAVO! en esta noche, celebramos el año nuevo. En mi casa hay cena de rusitos, amigos de mi mujer y mios, somos 4 parejas y mucha bebida... a ver como termino el año, o mejor dicho, como lo empiezo

Un saludo