Tema: Deep Sea

Relojista Avatar de tritomas

Predeterminado Deep Sea

El Deep Sea en todo su esplendor.
    Bonito y elegante

Jordiher
    Visitante

Predeterminado

Wuassssssssssssssssssssssssss, ya me has contestado a la pregunta del otro hilo. Ahora entiendo el porqué se venden tantos de segunda-muñeca. El modelo se ha descotizado desde ya. (Te edito el hilo y borro la foto para no dejar mal al susodicho -es broma-jajajajajajajaja)

Relojista Avatar de Timewatch

Predeterminado

Le queda un poco grande, lo lleva en la derecha y además un poco suelto. No me gusta..
    Última edición por Timewatch; 12/12/09 a las 00:49

Experto Avatar de Tortuga Shelly

Predeterminado

Reconozco que técnicamente es una proeza. Que por fin tiene un armis medianamente potable. Que lo prefiero a un Protoplofff!!!! aunque opine que el Omega es mejor reloj. Pero éste reloj hace bueno el dicho de Jeremy Clarkson. "Sólo hay una cosa más fea que un Rolex falso. Un Rolex auténtico".
    I couldn’t have a Breitling because I don’t own an Audi. I couldn’t have a Calvin Klein because they are pants, I couldn’t have a Gucci because I’m not a footballist’s wife, I couldn’t have a TW Steel because my wrist isn’t big enough to sport something that can be seen from space, I couldn’t have a Tissot because I’m not eight and the only thing in the world worse than a fake Rolex is a real one. Jeremy Clarkson.

χρόνια και χρόνια

Jordiher
    Visitante

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Tortuga Shelly Ver mensaje
    Reconozco que técnicamente es una proeza. Que por fin tiene un armis medianamente potable. Que lo prefiero a un Protoplofff!!!! aunque opine que el Omega es mejor reloj. Pero éste reloj hace bueno el dicho de Jeremy Clarkson. "Sólo hay una cosa más fea que un Rolex falso. Un Rolex auténtico".

Experto Avatar de Tortuga Shelly

Predeterminado

No podría tener un Breitling porque no poseo un Audi. No podría tener un Calvin Klein porque son calzoncillos. no podría tener un Gucci porque no soy la mujer de un futbolista. No podría tener un TW Steel porque mi muñeca no es tan grande como para llevar algo que pueda ser visto desde el espacio. No podría tener un Tissot porque no tengo ocho años, y la única cosa peor el el mundo peor que un Rolex falso es uno bueno.

¿Ha notado algo extraño sobre los Rolex? Especialmente los más modernos que se cargan automáticamente con la muñeca? Muchos de sus propietarios los llevan en su mano derecha. Yo no quiero sacar conclusiones, hágalo usted si quiere.

I suppose that in the days when your fishmonger knew your name and what sort of cod you liked on a Friday, “brand loyalty” made sense. Now we live in a world of supermarkets and corporations, it is the most ridiculous thing on all of God’s green earth. No matter how many loyalty cards you have in your wallet.

That said, I am the worst offender. Even though I know Virgin is the best airline, I always try to fly BA. Even though I know HSBC is in fairly good shape, I bank at Barclays. Even though I know the new style of Levi’s reveals my butt crack when I bend over, I would still never buy a pair of Wranglers.

And this brings me neatly onto the question of watches. For some time now I’ve been on the hunt for a new one but the choice is tricky. I couldn’t have a Breitling because I don’t own an Audi. I couldn’t have a Calvin Klein because they are pants, I couldn’t have a Gucci because I’m not a footballist’s wife, I couldn’t have a TW Steel because my wrist isn’t big enough to sport something that can be seen from space, I couldn’t have a Tissot because I’m not eight and the only thing in the world worse than a fake Rolex is a real one.

Have you noticed something odd about Rolexes? Especially the modern ones that wind automatically when you move your wrist about? A great many owners wear them on their right hand. I jump to no conclusions here but you can feel free.

Mostly, though, I cannot wear any of these watches because I am an Omega man. I have worn a Seamaster for years, not because James Bond has one and not because Neil Armstrong wore something by the same maker on the moon but because on the day I went away to school my parents gave me a Genève Dynamic.

The trouble is that for the past few years Omega has been the Pillsbury dough of Swiss watches. The Terry and June. Omegas were dreary. They were boring to behold. They were Vectras in a world of Ferraris and Lamborghinis. The De Ville Prestige, for example, was plainly designed by someone who had a black-and-white telly.

This filled me with despair. I wanted a watch. For the same reasons that I bank at Barclays and wear Levi’s, it had to be an Omega, and it just wasn’t coming up with the goods. It was like Leeds United. Once the home of Peter Lorimer and Gary Sprake but now an also-ran bunch of unimaginative clod-hopping no-hopers.

And then one day, in Hong Kong, I saw it. A new Omega. It’s called the Railmaster and it is a thing of unparalleled beauty. There is no button that owners think will call for help if they find themselves in a crashing helicopter on Kilimanjaro, it is not waterproof to 8,000 metres, there is no stopwatch, there is no swivelling bezel to tell you how much air you have left in your tanks and you even have to wind it up every morning or it will stop. Plainly this is a watch for the sedentary soul. The man with no hang glider or mini sub in his garage. I bought it in an instant.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/dri...cle5944203.ece
    I couldn’t have a Breitling because I don’t own an Audi. I couldn’t have a Calvin Klein because they are pants, I couldn’t have a Gucci because I’m not a footballist’s wife, I couldn’t have a TW Steel because my wrist isn’t big enough to sport something that can be seen from space, I couldn’t have a Tissot because I’m not eight and the only thing in the world worse than a fake Rolex is a real one. Jeremy Clarkson.

χρόνια και χρόνια

Jordiher
    Visitante

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Tortuga Shelly Ver mensaje

I suppose that in the days when your fishmonger knew your name and what sort of cod you liked on a Friday, “brand loyalty” made sense. Now we live in a world of supermarkets and corporations, it is the most ridiculous thing on all of God’s green earth. No matter how many loyalty cards you have in your wallet.

That said, I am the worst offender. Even though I know Virgin is the best airline, I always try to fly BA. Even though I know HSBC is in fairly good shape, I bank at Barclays. Even though I know the new style of Levi’s reveals my butt crack when I bend over, I would still never buy a pair of Wranglers.

And this brings me neatly onto the question of watches. For some time now I’ve been on the hunt for a new one but the choice is tricky. I couldn’t have a Breitling because I don’t own an Audi. I couldn’t have a Calvin Klein because they are pants, I couldn’t have a Gucci because I’m not a footballist’s wife, I couldn’t have a TW Steel because my wrist isn’t big enough to sport something that can be seen from space, I couldn’t have a Tissot because I’m not eight and the only thing in the world worse than a fake Rolex is a real one.

Have you noticed something odd about Rolexes? Especially the modern ones that wind automatically when you move your wrist about? A great many owners wear them on their right hand. I jump to no conclusions here but you can feel free.

Mostly, though, I cannot wear any of these watches because I am an Omega man. I have worn a Seamaster for years, not because James Bond has one and not because Neil Armstrong wore something by the same maker on the moon but because on the day I went away to school my parents gave me a Genève Dynamic.

The trouble is that for the past few years Omega has been the Pillsbury dough of Swiss watches. The Terry and June. Omegas were dreary. They were boring to behold. They were Vectras in a world of Ferraris and Lamborghinis. The De Ville Prestige, for example, was plainly designed by someone who had a black-and-white telly.

This filled me with despair. I wanted a watch. For the same reasons that I bank at Barclays and wear Levi’s, it had to be an Omega, and it just wasn’t coming up with the goods. It was like Leeds United. Once the home of Peter Lorimer and Gary Sprake but now an also-ran bunch of unimaginative clod-hopping no-hopers.

And then one day, in Hong Kong, I saw it. A new Omega. It’s called the Railmaster and it is a thing of unparalleled beauty. There is no button that owners think will call for help if they find themselves in a crashing helicopter on Kilimanjaro, it is not waterproof to 8,000 metres, there is no stopwatch, there is no swivelling bezel to tell you how much air you have left in your tanks and you even have to wind it up every morning or it will stop. Plainly this is a watch for the sedentary soul. The man with no hang glider or mini sub in his garage. I bought it in an instant.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/dri...cle5944203.ece
    Muchos de sus propietarios los llevan en su mano derecha. Yo no quiero sacar conclusiones, hágalo usted si quiere.

Jajajajajajajajajajaaaaaaaa..... Rolexeros, a por élllllllllllllllllll

Experto Avatar de Guancho

Predeterminado

Tortugaaaa, dile al enterao ese de Jeremias Klarcksonasssos, que se meta el dedo gordo en el hojaldre y se haga el muerto durante 5 minutos al dia. Es muuu güeno pa la tensión.
    Jordiherrero lo sabe, pero él se mete una litrona d´alrevés.

Jordiher
    Visitante

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Guancho Ver mensaje
    Tortugaaaa, dile al enterao ese de Jeremias Klarcksonasssos, que se meta el dedo gordo en el hojaldre y se haga el muerto durante 5 minutos al dia. Es muuu güeno pa la tensión.
    Jordiherrero lo sabe, pero él se mete una litrona d´alrevés.
    Buenoooooooooooooooooo, la que se va a liar: el defensor a ultranza de Rolex, contra el desprestigiador a ultranza de Rolex

Pedro, te voy a decir un secreto: Guancho llevaba el martes un Map-Meter

Experto

Predeterminado

El Deep-Sea es un cañón de reloj y el que no lo quiera reconocer es única y exclusivamente por eso, porque no quiere!!!
    Y el Ploprof es otro cañón de reloj.
    Dos relojes profesionales, quizás los iconos de los diver´s.
    Corta vida al Deep-Sea, y que se revalorice enormemente.